The main goal of ExaFLOW is to address key algorithmic challenges in CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) to enable simulation at exascale, guided by a number of use cases of industrial relevance, and to provide open-source pilot implementations.
The project comprises of the following 5 use cases:
- McLaren Front Wing run by Imperial College London and McLaren Racing
- Wing profile NACA4412 run by KTH Stockholm and the University of Southampton
- Automotive run by the Automotive Simulation Center Stuttgart
- Jet in crossflow run by KTH Stockholm and the University of Stuttgart
- ExaFLOW Flagship runs underway